Apple runs it’s own mapping software on its iOS products, running software version 6.0 and above. This means that your business may not appear how it used to. Here’s how to add your business to Apple Maps on an iOS device (iPhone, iPad, iPod touch) running iOS6 or above:
- Open the Apple Maps app.
- Search for your business.
- Select the page fold in the bottom right.
- Select ‘Report a problem’.
- Select ‘Location is missing’, then press ‘Next’.
- Position the pin to the correct location, then press ‘Next’.
- Enter your business deatils, be sure to remember your business name.
- Make sure you select a category for your business.
- Finaly, press ‘Send’
- After approval by Apple, your business will appear on Apple Maps, making it searchable on any iOS device running iOS6 and above.
Learn more about Apple Maps.